Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Song

My cousins, my sister and I really liked this song by Teriyaki Boyz ft. Pharrell & Busta Rhymes and we've always had the desire to make a song, so we made one.

We found the instrumental to the song "
Zock On" and did a remake.

We had Geelow record first.
He later urged us to finish the song.
Despite how much I hated my voice I couldn't let this oppurtunity pass.

All the people you hear on there is introduced but I'll give you a little briefing.

1st: Geelow (my cousin)
2nd: G-rok (my sister)
3rd: ME (myself)
4th : EJ Ouji (my cousin)

Here is a link to the song. I hope you enjoy it. (it was a little something, something....everyone has to start somewhere)

http://www.myspace.com/eejaymusic

we re-titled the song: Rock On.
There is another song that EJ Ouji did, was a rap before the singing of Gummy's song: "Sorry"

1 comment:

E.J. said...

ugh...u spelled my name wrong. its "EJ Ouji"