Monday, May 26, 2008

Invincible Summer

I already knew Common was a real good rapper but I didn't really listen "LISTEN" to his music until just recently, so I've become some what excited for his new album to come out.

"I created this music for the summer time, it's about feeling good," says Common. "This is the type of music I felt was missing from my body of work."

Track Listing:
"Universal Mind Control (U.M.C.)" (feat.
Pharrell) (comes out June)
"Make My Day" (feat.
Cee-Lo)
"Punch Love"
"What A World" (feat.
Chester French)
"Changes"
"Party S**t"
"Dreaming"
"Runaway" (feat.
Santogold)

Contains sample of "
Love Is a Battlefield" by Pat Benatar

I'm a little disappointed that Kanye isn't on this one this time, but he was working on "The Glow-In-the-Dark" concert so I don't blame Kanye because that concert was TIGHT! (I'd like to relive that day again) anyway, let's find out and see how Common decided to make his new album have a summer feel :)

( - . - ) it comes out in July.

No comments: