Saturday, April 19, 2008

Design

De - the
Sign - um...sign?

de·sign
Pronunciation[di-zahyn]
1. to prepare the preliminary sketch or the plans for (a work to be executed), esp. to plan the form and structure of: to design a new bridge.
2. to plan and fashion artistically or skillfully.
3. to intend for a definite purpose: a scholarship designed for foreign students.
4. to assign in thought or intention; purpose
5. Obsolete. to mark out, as by a sign; indicate.
6. to make drawings, preliminary sketches, or plans.
7. to plan and fashion the form and structure of an object, work of art, decorative scheme, etc. –noun


Recently, I've been working on a project I'm really engaged in. I really want to show you guys...but I don't want to reveal it before it is finished, so I've fought the urge & I have yet to show you.

-fact: i like urban art/modern art (graffiti, japanese art)
-fact: i'm working on sketches that have something to do with it
-fact: i think i know what i want to do in life.

-opinion: my dad doesn't exactly want me to do what i want to, in life.


Academie sketch pad: $5.49
pack of bic mechanical pencils: $2.69
Thinking about the future: priceless...

No comments: